Social Media Marketing is connecting with your targeted market on the internet and creating brand loyalty, product awareness and increasing your sales and profitability from your targeted community
Reach millions of people across social media platforms
There is more to the internet than just Google. The most visited websites besides search engines are social media. Facebook and Twitter boast millions visiting their websites on a daily basis with Twitter being used by 232million active users and Facebook reaching over 1 billion users. If you have used social media, you will be well aware of the number of businesses that take advantage of these platforms. A business that reaches out to customers on a regular basis is more likely to succeed in achieving the sales it deserves.
When searching for a company that can be trusted, many people will search for social media channels run by the company. Even if you have set an account up for your business, unattractive posts and irregular updates could put off potential sales. Keeping your content relevant to your target market is crucial. Your business should always keep the following in mind for social media:
“The Social Media Rule of Thirds”
- ⅓ of your social content promotes your business, converts readers, and generates profit.
- ⅓ of your social content should surface and share ideas and stories from thought leaders in your industry or like-minded businesses.
- ⅓ of your social content should be based on personal interactions and build your personal brand.
Sharing your own branded content should come naturally. It’s the other two thirds that may be a challenge. Let’s talk about why sharing professional and personal content is equally important
Put your Pride Aside and Share Another Business’s Content
Why is sharing outsider content by other businesses or thought leaders so important? It shows your audience that you know the industry like the back of your hand, you’re collegial and aware of competition. It shows that you’re collaborative and confident enough in your own brand to share another’s content. It also doubles your exposure by connecting your content to their audience or online community. By sharing content from another business, even a competitor, you position your business as the industry’s finest, most well rounded content source.
Time to Get Personal
Getting personal on social media is twofold: build your personal brand on your own channels and be more personable on your business’s. Personal accounts give you the opportunity to share engaging content, build a personal brand around your interests and engage with your followers.
Businesses, on the other hand, can learn a lot from personal social accounts. Engaging with your audience over personal interactions opens your business up and shows a vulnerable, more human side. This could mean sharing your customers’ stories, liking their comments or encouraging employees to be brand ambassadors online. In doing so, you’re not only acknowledging your audience, but building an engaged community.
Your social media accounts can unlock your chance to reach a far wider audience. Establish your company as one that understands the importance of modern technology and advances on the internet by working with our Social Media Management Specialists.
To Sum Up :
- We Create a professional and branded online presence for your business
- Manage the daily operations of your social media platforms
- Connect your brand with a wider audience
- Increase your brand’s engagement levels, credibility and influence
- Deliver stimulating industry related content for your audience to engage with
- Seek out influential figures from within your industry and engage with them
- Promote your supporting website, blog and relevant landing pages
- Grow your following month by month